Disclosure. We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies. to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets; if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organizations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access. You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com. In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you a fee of $20.
Late and Delinquent Accounts. You agree to the following terms as it relates to your transactions with us.
- Late Fees. If Joyeux VA does not receive payment from Client within seven calendar days of any payment date, then Client will be charged a late fee of 1.5% of the outstanding amount per each day that Joyeux VA does not receive payment. If an alternate payment arrangement is approved, the 7-day period will apply to the dates outlined in the alternate payment arrangement.
- Collections. Client shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, Client fails to pay for Services when due, Joyeux VA has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract, and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
- Access. If an account becomes late or delinquent, Consultant reserves the right to suspend the availability of the Product or Service until such time as payment is made. This includes, but is not limited to, placing a maintenance page up in lieu of a full website, restricting access to provided Google Docs or other resources, or pausing email marketing campaigns crafted by the Consultant.
Agreement to These Terms. By purchasing a product or service from Joyeux VA you are indicating your full agreement to these terms.
>> terms of website use
Intellectual Property Rights. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a license from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent. If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on Information and Links. The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Linking to Our Site. You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and must be owned by you. You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uploading Materials. When you upload material to our site, or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. If you upload material in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy and we suffer loss as a result, you will reimburse us for such loss. Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties. If any third party claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offenses. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offense and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
Our Liability. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
These policies were last updated on April 12th, 2017.